1882 The present masonry church was built under the care and expense of Count Vladislav Komar, owner of Baisogala, and his wife Anna. According to the 1890s. Inventory of the church was the grand altar with a new Blessed Church. The image of the Trinity, and the sculptures of the saints on the right.
New church in Gothic style, with one tower in its pediment. The church has five altars, all in Gothic style, painted in gold.