THE CHURCH OF ŠIAULĖNAI

Churches

Location of service provided

Radviliškis district

Built in 1857. by the project of the famous architect Fulgent Rimgaila. It has the features of Romanesque and Gothic architecture, a rectangular plan, a two-tower.

The church has three naves, the center of which is taller and wider than the side. The side porch of the two Dorian columns, the central nave cornice with the modillions and the teeth contrast in contrast with the red brick background.

Reviews

To comment on