THE MUSEUM OF SEMIGALLIA

Interesting places

Location of service provided

Pakruojis district

In 1958 the foundation of the museum was inspired by students who were independently interested in the history of their area (brought together by teacher A. Noreikis) and had already found several archaeological findings. Teacher Juozas Sliavas joined the group too. The museum houses exhibits of archaeological, ethnographic and historic collections narrating about the past of the Semigallian region.

Reviews

To comment on
  • kl
    klaida
    2020-09-21

    Ištaisykit pavadinimą angliškoje versijoje - dabar yra "ZEMEMALA MUSEUM" :)