The towers of Kurtuvėnai church of St. Jacob the Apostle have been supporting the sky since 1792, when the construction of the sanctuary, which took a decade, was completed. Snowy white late-baroque towers of the church, seen from far away, reach a height of 50 meters. The family coat of arms of its founder count Jokūbas Nagurskis decorates the church above the main entrance to the building. Having entered the church, the interior exudes a restraint of classicism, but aesthetic elements of late baroque and neo-gothic can be also discovered here. The ensemble of five altars and a pulpit was completed in 1820. The most striking feature of the church is the main altar with seats for the family of the manor’s owner, equipped in the niche on the right.