MONUMENT FOR THE PRISIKĖLIMAS DISTRICT PARTISANS IN ŠEDUVA

Monuments and sculptures

Location of service provided

Radviliškis district

This monument is dedicated to the partisans who fought and were killed in Prisikėlimas district in 1944-1953. The monument was unveiled on October 14th, 2007.

Its authors are sculptor R. Kazlauskas, architects A. E. Paslaitis and V. M. Paslaitytė.

Reviews

To comment on